12.24.2009

Strangeness.

So I am completely STOKED that we are leaving for Africa in less than a week. LESS THAN A WEEK! Anyhow...I'm having this strange feeling that I don't know how to pinpoint. The best I can do to explain it is that I have never been in this position before. I've known plenty of friends who have traveled internationally, so I have always been the one asking questions about where they are going, what they are doing, etc. Now that the tables have turned and I am the one being asked the questions, it's completely different. Don't get me wrong, because I totally dig it. I know we are going to have an absolute blast in Senegal and The Gambia and I can't wait to share that experience with anyone who inquires about it. This is so new for me and I can't actually believe it's happening to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment