7.19.2010

Sleepers



The dogs have officially taken over the bed now that Lindsay is gone. It's ridiculous but so cute all at the same time. The arrangement used to be Sam by Lindsay's feet, Daisy curled up somewhere near my feet and legs, and Carmie RIGHT IN BETWEEN US (being a brat all night long). Of course Stone and Duke are way to big to sleep in bed, so they are always on the floor, snoring their faces off.

However, things have changed. All three of the little ones think it is now their job in life to keep me safe at night since Mama L isn't here to do make sure I see tomorrow. First of all, the three of them all have to be touching me in some way. Either a paw or a nose or an ear...but something has to be touching me. Sam sleeps on Lindsay's pillows (AHAHAAAHAHAAAA!!! Sorry babe!), Daisy sleeps wherever other dogs won't be touching her, and Carmie sleeps with her nose on my head...all curled up in my pillows and blankies.

It's nice to have all of these little creatures surrounding me and keeping me company. In fact, I think the five of them will keep my sane for the next few months. I love these little dogs. Anyhow, here is a picture of Lindsay's Baby Blonde Dog early this morning before I left for work.

1 comment:

  1. Oh I just looooove those dogs! I'm glad they are stepping in for me!

    ReplyDelete