8.08.2010

Poop my pants...

A friend posted a picture of a ridiculous spider today on Facebook that inspired this blog. I thought it would be fun to post a few of the things in life that scare the shit out of me. So here goes, in no specific order.

First thing's first...spiders. Spiders are so sick and disgusting. I know they are really good for the environment because they eat pesty bugs and blah, blah, blah, but ultimately they are just repulsive. I couldn't even post an actual picture of one on my blog. It would just be wrong , plus it would make my skin crawl. So here is what my friend's at Google came up with...

Sick.

Moving on.

Roller coasters. I'd pretty much rather eat glass than ride a roller coaster. My dad made me ride The Beastie at King's Island when I was about eight years old. It nearly scared me to death. I cried my face off and have never been on one since then. Generally, after people get to know me and my personality they find it really hard to believe that I HATE roller coasters. Too bad, so sad for them...cause I freakin' hate them.


My heart is pounding just thinking about this!

What scares you?






1 comment:

  1. I will keep you safe from all of those bad things. And I'm not gping to ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever EVER leave you. Know why? Cause.....we're the two best friends that anyone could have!!!!

    ReplyDelete