1.09.2011

Spring 2011


Today is the last day of winter break. It's bittersweet, as it usually tends to be. This has been a great break. I've been surrounded by both my and Lindsay's families. We've had a lot of good times, eaten way too much food, and relaxed way too much. Now, back to reality.

I'm happy to start the semester. My brain feels like it turns to a big bowl of oatmeal when it isn't being engaged and when my ideals and thoughts aren't being challenged one a daily basis. As always, the beginning of the semester always makes me feel inspired, excited to learn, and proud to be a college student who can bring a new twist to pretty much any topic.

Here's the lineup for this semester and a few thoughts about them individually:

  • Introduction to Women's Studies-This is a no brainer. I love women, especially one's that stand up for themselves. As an added bonus, Mercy (one of the docs I work for) will be presenting to my class. I know celebrities. Duh.
  • Introduction to Religious Studies-I don't know jack shit about religion, so I figured this would be a good way to dabble in the many different world religions.
  • Intensive Spanish 2-I love learning Spanish. Spanish kicks ass. The first semester of this class was pretty easy, and I'm told the second half is more difficult. I say bring it.

2 comments:

  1. Yay for school! You're gonna have a great semester. I know it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey, you're blogging now, too! it must be contagious!

    ReplyDelete