8.02.2011

Poison wha?????


Poison oak is our new friend. And by friend, I mean the kind you NEVER want to see, you dread their visit, and basically....wait. Not friend. Not even close to a friend.

ENEMY!!!!!

Yeah, that's what I mean. Poison oak is our new enemy, and it is MISERABLE. Exhibit one:


That's the lower portion of my left leg. This patch is BY FAR the worst that I have. I'm thankful it's on my leg, cause anywhere above my hips and I start to have a SERIOUS melt down. Once, I was completely covered from my feet to my ears (and everywhere in between) with poison ivy and thought I would commit suicide before it went away. Two rounds of steroids, an oral prescription for atarax, two topical ointments and almost four weeks later it all went away. Thank Jebus.

Anyhow, I digress. So, now I have "the enemy" on both of my legs, my stomach, my right wrist, and two places on my back. Lindsay however, is having a hell of a time with it. She had to hike down into the canyon the other day to save one of our dogs who had wondered off, and she is slowly but surely showing new spots everyday. Her newest discovery was this morning, under her boob. YIKES!!!!

3 comments:

  1. I like how that patch looks like a guitar.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brooklyn and I were going to tell you that the patch looks like a guitar. Looks like Lindsay beat us to it.

    ReplyDelete